- Wheel: the steering wheel
- Wheel base: the base you mount the steering wheel to, which also includes the motor that takes care of things like force feedback
- Pedals: at least two pedals, one for throttle, one for braking (for braking, we recommend “load cell” brakes)
- ClubSport Light (CSL): the cheapest line. For a full set of wheel + base + pedals you will likely pay around €600-900.
- ClubSport (CS): the mid-range product line, about €100-500 more expensive than CSL.
- Podium: their top product line.
- For Xbox users, please be aware that only some Fanatec wheels are Xbox compatible. The good news is that all wheel bases are compatible.
- For Playstation users, it's the other way around: all wheels are compatible with Playstation, but only some wheel bases.
- For PC users, all wheels and wheel bases are compatible.