Your privacy is critically important to us. At F1Laps, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We aim to minimize the personal information collected.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information is shared publicly, kept private or permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What this policy covers
What information we collect
- Basic information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a f1laps.com account to provide an email address and password, along with a username — and that’s it.
- Log information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services.
What we use this information for
We use this information to provide our Services (for example, to set up and maintain your account), to ensure quality (for example, by providing automatic upgrades and new versions of our Services) and to communicate with you.
How we minimize the information we collect
- We don’t use Google Analytics. The only analytics tool installed is Plausible Analytics, which provides basic analytics without collecting any personal data or personally identifiable information (PII), without using cookies and while respecting your privacy.
- We don’t store any payments data. We use Stripe for payment processing, and they handle all of your payment data.
- We don’t use spy or tracking pixels. Our business model is to provide great software to you, not to sell your data.
- We don’t share any data with our monitoring tools. We use Sentry for error handling but don’t share your data with them.
Regardless of the country you’re located in, you can contact us anytime at email@example.com to have any of your data being deleted or modified. This includes your rights under the GDPR.
You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This policy was last updated on April 9th, 2021.